To become a Congregation that ministers to the whole person through dynamic worship, teaching, healing and deliverance, preaching, Congregation planting and prayer ministry.
To stand as a shining example of a Spirit filled, Bible believing congregation that effectively evangelizes to communities worldwide, leading them into strong personal growth in their relationship with Yeshua.
- We are committed to equipping Christians through Biblical preaching and God’s Word.
- We are committed to reliance on prayer for direction, conception, planning and execution of the ministries and activities of the congregation.
- We are committed to small group ministry because it is where most individual transformation, conversation and leadership development takes place.
- We are committed to helping people discover their spiritual gifts that they might use them in the building up of the body of Christ.
- We are committed to the ministries of this congregation being carried out by non-ordained servants. This will be accomplished through training opportunities and practices that encourage lay initiative, leadership responsibility and authority in various ministries in the church.
- We are committed to all people, just as they are, without regard to race, gender, age lifestyle or whatever the case might be. We value diversity.
- We are committed to receiving direction from the Holy Spirit that enables creativity and innovation. We are more concerned with effectiveness in ministry than with adherence to tradition or efficiency.
- We are committed to maintaining a high standard of excellence in all the ministries. This will be achieved when every person is exercising his or her God-given spiritual gifts to the best of his or her ability.
- We believe that Christianity exists to share Christ with others. We will develop aptitudes that encourage numerical growth without compromising in any way our integrity or our commitment to Biblical truth.
We are committed to:
- Worship as dynamic experience of the presence of God through the Word Sacrament, Music and Christian community.
- Welcoming and inviting everyone to meet Jesus Christ no matter where they are on their spiritual journey of life.
- To empower and enable individuals, couples and families to discover the power of the Holy Spirit through faith active in real life and
- Growth as the opportunity to increase each person’s confidence and joy in Jesus Christ through prayer, Biblical study and through active service in our church, community and world.
- To bring believers to spiritual maturity through:
- FELLOWSHIP (with other Christians)
- LEARNING (and living in Christ’s teachings)
- OUTREACH (to all people)
- WORSHIPPING (Him alone and doing)
- SERVICE (in His name)